Mechanical Breakdown Protection
MBI is a low cost, voluntary insurance program whereby members purchase insurance that covers breakdowns of the moving mechanical components in a vehicle.
- Cost is about one-half of most dealer programs
- Covers breakdowns such as engine parts, transmission, drive axle, electrical, brakes, suspension, fuel system, steering, air conditioning, audio, misc. hardware, etc.(Ask a representative for program details)
- Covers special features such as towing, tire protection, trip interruption & rental car
- Can be financed into the loan or paid with cash
- It's transferable if the vehicle is sold
- It can be cancelled for a pro-rated refund
- Low deductible on new vehicles & used vehicles
- No limits on claims
Choose from 4 available programs: Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Protection Plans. Ask a branch representative for details.