At San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union we exhibit the credit union philosophy of People Helping People by providing our members with products and services that help them achieve their financial goals. If you are looking for a career where you can learn, grow, and have fun while helping others, we may have a position for you!
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is committed to a culture of diversity that reflects the communities in which we live and do business. We strive to encourage professionalism and creativity, and reward our employees with a fair and attractive compensation and benefits package.
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Teller II||Part-Time||Floater||Apply Now|
|Teller II (25 hours)||Part-Time||El Cajon||Apply Now|
|Member Service Lead||Full-Time||Chula Vista||Apply Now|
Job Duties include:
• Maintain and balance a cash drawer daily.
• Accept deposits, share withdrawals, transfers, loan payment, payoffs, VISA cash advances, and process and post mail daily.
• Process stop payments.
• Provide members with information pertaining to account status, including current balances and loan pay-off amount.
• Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
• Provide general information regarding Credit Union services or policies, including eligibility for membership, types of accounts available, interest rates, office hours, and branch locations.
• Promote and cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
• Issue and encode ATM cards.
• Sell Traveler’s Cheques and maintain individual inventory log.
• Prepare payroll deduction forms and net check/ACH requests.
• Ensure compliance with all processes pertaining to BSA and CIP programs.
• Meet established referral goals based on hours worked.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of teller experience.
• Minimum of six months sales/referral experience
• Professional written and verbal communication skills including excellent grammar and telephone etiquette.
• Ability to handle people and/or situations with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, 10 key adding machine, on-line computer system, and typewriter (minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m.).
• Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
The Member Service Lead will perform the following duties: Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager or Operations Supervisor, assists in overseeing and coordinating daily operation of branch. Promotes and delivers a full range of financial transactions, products and services, advises and assists members with accounts and loans as well as other credit union and vendor products and services. Acts as informational resource and provides guidance, motivation, training and direction to teller line employees. Provides feedback to staff on procedures, policies and training issues as appropriate and provides feedback to management on employee appraisals. This position will also remain current on all laws, rules and regulations including BSA and CIP programs and processes.
The requirements include: a high school diploma or equivalent, minimum of two years experience in a financial institution with extensive knowledge and experience in teller operations and an emphasis in consumer lending, minimum of 6 months to one year of supervisory experience in a financial institution, ability to handle people and/or situations with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, on-line computer system, and 10 key adding machines, professional written and verbal communication skills including excellent grammar and telephone etiquette, excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
We are seeking a dynamic and member focused executive to serve as President/CEO. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellence as a CEO or senior executive within a successful financial institution. In accordance with the policies established by the Board of Directors, will provide leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives. In addition, the successful candidate will possess the highest degree of ethics, strong knowledge of financial management, exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire growth and change while building on previous successes. A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field plus ten years of related work experience at the executive management level required. MBA/CPA preferred.