At San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union we exhibit the credit union philosophy of People Helping People by providing our members with products and services that help them achieve their financial goals. If you are looking for a career where you can learn, grow, and have fun while helping others, we may have a position for you!
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is committed to a culture of diversity that reflects the communities in which we live and do business. We strive to encourage professionalism and creativity, and reward our employees with a fair and attractive compensation and benefits package.
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Loan Processor||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
|Teller II||Part-Time||Floater||Apply Now|
|Teller II (25 hours)||Part-Time||El Cajon||Apply Now|
|Phone Branch Representative||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
|Compliance Analyst||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
Job Duties include:
• Maintain and balance a cash drawer daily.
• Accept deposits, share withdrawals, transfers, loan payment, payoffs, VISA cash advances, and process and post mail daily.
• Process stop payments.
• Provide members with information pertaining to account status, including current balances and loan pay-off amount.
• Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
• Provide general information regarding Credit Union services or policies, including eligibility for membership, types of accounts available, interest rates, office hours, and branch locations.
• Promote and cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
• Issue and encode ATM cards.
• Sell Traveler’s Cheques and maintain individual inventory log.
• Prepare payroll deduction forms and net check/ACH requests.
• Ensure compliance with all processes pertaining to BSA and CIP programs.
• Meet established referral goals based on hours worked.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of teller experience.
• Minimum of six months sales/referral experience
• Professional written and verbal communication skills including excellent grammar and telephone etiquette.
• Ability to handle people and/or situations with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, 10 key adding machine, on-line computer system, and typewriter (minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m.).
• Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
The Loan Processor duties include: under general supervision, the Loan Processor is responsible to efficiently process and monitor loans submitted via Internet, FAX or Phone Branch, obtain documentation to acquire a loan decision and meet loan stipulations, correspond with members on the status of the loan in a friendly and professional manner.
The requirements include: high school diploma or equivalent, minimum 1 year experience in the financial service industry in a retail branch environment, with a minimum six (6) months of lending practices, policies, loan processing, new accounts experience a plus, knowledge of Federal and State regulations as they pertain to lending a plus, professional written and verbal communication skills, excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential, proficiency with ten key adding machine, calculator and on-line data processing system and Microsoft Office, registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
The Compliance Analyst duties include under the supervision of the Risk Manager, responsible for the ongoing support of compliance within all areas of the credit union, performs a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports, prepares correspondence; and participates in special department projects.
The requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, three years of related experience in a financial services environment, excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships, strong knowledge of regulations pertaining to deposit accounts and consumer loans and the ability to interpret and understand laws and regulations. Knowledge of and ability to read various credit reports, excellent analytical skills and professional written and verbal communication skills, a high degree of organization and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, ability to work independently and be self-motivated, proficiency with Microsoft Office products and database programs.
The Phone Branch Representative II will handle all incoming calls and service requests directed to our Phone Branch. Accept and process loan applications, open new accounts, handle member inquiries/transactions and research requests. Provide accurate information, research and resolve members’ problems, and determine member needs while proactively cross selling credit union products and services in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. Remain current on all laws, rules and regulations including BSA and CIP programs.
The requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, must possess professional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone and e-mail etiquette including listening skills, proficiency with on-line data processing system and Microsoft Office Products. General working knowledge of the internet including online banking/mobile banking is required, excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential, minimum one year of teller and new accounts experience required with demonstrated member service and sales skills, general knowledge of account functions i.e. (Checks, ACH, Debit/Credit cards etc.) is essential, call center experience a plus, one year of consumer lending experience required, Credit Union or comparable financial industry experience preferred, must possess the ability to professionally represent the Credit Union and conduct business via the telephone with clear enunciation in English, Bilingual English/Spanish speaking a plus.
We are seeking a dynamic and member focused executive to serve as President/CEO. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellence as a CEO or senior executive within a successful financial institution. In accordance with the policies established by the Board of Directors, will provide leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives. In addition, the successful candidate will possess the highest degree of ethics, strong knowledge of financial management, exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire growth and change while building on previous successes. A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field plus ten years of related work experience at the executive management level required. MBA/CPA preferred.