At San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union we exhibit the credit union philosophy of People Helping People by providing our members with products and services that help them achieve their financial goals. If you are looking for a career where you can learn, grow, and have fun while helping others, we may have a position for you!
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is committed to a culture of diversity that reflects the communities in which we live and do business. We strive to encourage professionalism and creativity, and reward our employees with a fair and attractive compensation and benefits package.
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 858-614-0048.
|Teller II||Part-time||Parkway||Apply Now|
|Phone Branch Support Representative||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
|Loan Processor||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
|Loan Servicer||Part-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
Job Duties include:
• Maintain and balance a cash drawer daily.
• Accept deposits, share withdrawals, transfers, loan payment, payoffs, VISA cash advances, and process and post mail daily.
• Process stop payments.
• Provide members with information pertaining to account status, including current balances and loan pay-off amount.
• Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
• Provide general information regarding Credit Union services or policies, including eligibility for membership, types of accounts available, interest rates, office hours, and branch locations.
• Promote and cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
• Issue and encode ATM cards.
• Sell Traveler’s Cheques and maintain individual inventory log.
• Prepare payroll deduction forms and net check/ACH requests.
• Ensure compliance with all processes pertaining to BSA and CIP programs.
• Meet established referral goals based on hours worked.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of teller experience.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills including excellent grammar and telephone etiquette.
• Ability to handle people and/or situations with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, 10 key adding machine, on-line computer system, and typewriter (minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m.).
• Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
The Phone Branch Support Representative will handle all incoming calls and service requests directed to our Phone Branch. Open new accounts, handle member inquiries/transactions account/loan maintenance and research requests. Provide accurate information, research and resolve members’ problems, and determine member needs while proactively cross selling credit union products and services in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. Support the CBSI Financial Advisor for 10 hours per week performing a variety of related tasks. Remain current on all laws, rules and regulations including BSA and CIP programs.
The requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, minimum one year of teller and new accounts experience with demonstrated member service and sales skills, call center experience a plus, must possess professional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone and e-mail etiquette including listening skills, proficiency with on-line data processing system and Microsoft Office Products, general working knowledge of the internet including online banking/mobile banking is required, excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential, must possess a high degree of organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, ability to work independently and be self-motivated, must possess the ability to professionally represent the Credit Union and conduct business via the telephone with clear enunciation in English, Bilingual English/Spanish speaking a plus.
The Loan Processor duties include: under general supervision, the Loan Processor is responsible to efficiently process and monitor loans submitted via Internet, FAX or Phone Branch, obtain documentation to acquire a loan decision and meet loan stipulations, correspond with members on the status of the loan in a friendly and professional manner.
The requirements include: high school diploma or equivalent, minimum 1 year experience in the financial service industry in a retail branch environment, with a minimum six (6) months of lending practices, policies, loan processing, new accounts experience a plus, knowledge of Federal and State regulations as they pertain to lending a plus, professional written and verbal communication skills, excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential, proficiency with ten key adding machine, calculator and on-line data processing system and Microsoft Office, registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
The Loan Servicer duties include: under general supervision, process loan servicing transactions, research moderate to complex loan issues, reconcile general ledgers, and provide loan-servicing assistance to members.
The requirements include: a high school diploma or equivalent, one year of general office experience, professional written and verbal communication skills, some Insurance knowledge is a plus, problem solving and ability to trouble shoot and research simple to moderate issues, excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential, proficiency with ten key adding machine, calculator and Microsoft Office Products, working knowledge of computers and ability to learn new systems, registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (Registry).