THIS EVENT IS OVER. Thank you for participating in our efforts to support the community and the Blood Bank. Please check back for results.
Making a difference in life by donating your blood is safe,
easy, and takes less than an hour! Please join us and help us “save a life” as we host our 13th Annual Blood Drive
benefiting the San Diego Blood Bank.
Friday, December 14, 2012
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Parkway Branch Parking Lot
119 Fletcher Parkway
El Cajon, CA 92020
If you’re at least 17 years of age*, in good health and weigh at least 110 pounds, you are a great candidate! All “drop-ins” are welcome, but we encourage you to schedule an advance appointment by logging on to www.mysdbb.org
and click on "Make an Appointment at a Mobile Blood Drive." Please use sponsor code METR
*If you are a 17 or 18 year-old high school student, you must have a signed permission slip to donate blood. Please visit www.sandiegobloodbank.org for complete details.
- Blood transfusion takes place every 2 seconds
- One donation can save up to 3 lives
- Giving blood is safe, easy and it saves lives
- A whole-blood donor can donate every 56 days, or six times a year
- When you donate blood, your body immediately begins to restore the blood that was given