Your security is important to us. Look for important updates that make your online account even more secure. In the next week or so, you may be prompted to follow steps to strengthen your account security.
Read the frequently asked questions for more details about this upgrade and what you can expect.
Create a stronger login.
If your current login does not meet the enhanced security standards, you may be prompted to update your username, password or both.
- Must contain 6 - 20 characters
- Cannot contain all numbers
- Can contain letters, numbers and the following characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Must contain 6 - 32 characters
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories:
- Any special characters
- Cannot include username
Update or add contact information to receive a verification code.
You may be prompted to verify or add a phone number that will be used to send you a verification code. This code is designed for one-time use and is different from the password you use to access your account.
- You can choose to receive the verification code via text or phone.
- We will immediately send you a verification code via text or automated voice message.
You will also be prompted to register your computer or mobile device to allow the system to remember your device. We recommend registering your personal devices to bypass this security measure next time you log in.