At San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union we exhibit the credit union philosophy of People Helping People by providing our members with products and services that help them achieve their financial goals. If you are looking for a career where you can learn, grow, and have fun while helping others, we may have a position for you!
Join Our Team!
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is committed to a culture of diversity that reflects the communities in which we live and do business. We strive to encourage professionalism and creativity, and reward our employees with a fair and attractive compensation and benefits package.
San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
|Systems Administrator||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
|Vice President, Business Intelligence||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
|Vice President/Chief Lending Officer||Full-Time||Corporate||Apply Now|
Systems Administrator, Kearny Mesa
The Systems Administrator monitors and maintains the security and availability of the Credit Union’s virtual and physical server infrastructure, datacenter network, and end-user systems (workstations, laptops, mobile devices). Researches and resolves complex Active Directory issues. Actively participates in high effort infrastructure upgrades (Windows 10, Windows 2016, VMware 6.5). Provides timely communication to staff on helpdesk requests. Ability to work with other departments and/or third-party vendors to successfully implement technologies or troubleshoot issues. Assists with projects as delegated by the Network Manager. Provides guidance and support to junior team members. Assists with core system operations as required.
The requirements for the Systems Administrator include:
1. Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field. In lieu of degree, a high school diploma or equivalent and
a certification listed below.
2. Minimum of four years of experience designing, installing, and maintaining a VMware infrastructure.
3. Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016 Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
4. Advanced knowledge of backup technologies and best practices (NetBackup preferred).
5. Minimum of four years of experience maintaining a SAN infrastructure (Nimble preferred).
6. Advanced knowledge of Exchange 2013/2016 and email security best practices.
7. Working knowledge of Cisco Routers/Switches/APs.
8. Working knowledge of VoIP technologies and protocols (Adapt preferred).
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10. Excellent collaborative skills in a team environment and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
11. Direct end-user support.
• Current Microsoft certification or four-year college degree in a related area of study.
• Advanced IT Certifications will be given first consideration, such as,
o Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE,
o VMware VCA or VCP, and
o Cisco CCNA will all be a plus.
Vice President, Business Intelligence
The responsibilities of the Vice President of Business Intelligence include, under minimal supervision, oversee business intelligence data architecture and data structures. Manage, maintain and update branch product and membership profitability models. Systems include (core system), (accounting/general ledgers), MCIF (marketing profiling), FICO (credit scoring system), Automated Valuation Model (AVM) for real estate valuations, real estate loan originations and consumer loan originations; and other member-related systems. Quantify and analyze results from models for presentation to Board of Directors and Senior Management. Develop and implement strategic initiatives based on modeling results. Work cross-functionally to identify direct and indirect costs; extrapolate and mine data from the Credit Union’s general ledgers; and maintain risk-transfer pricing methods using the models. Maintain and improve upon pricing models for all Credit Union products; monitor loan credit risk; estimate CLTV (combined loan-to-value) on mortgage loans; assist with loan loss reserve calculation; and report on risk levels to ALCO (Asset-Liability Committee). Gather, organize, and validate data for analysis in the ALM model. Analyze results and recommend changes to the balance sheet to reduce the Credit Union’s interest rate risk. Manage all aspects of information business intelligence.
Requirements for this position include:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or equivalent field, or equivalent work experience required. MBA is preferred.
2. Minimum of five years management experience in a financial services environment with extensive knowledge of quantitative analysis concepts, including breakeven analysis, holding period return (ROR), present and future values, and yield spread.
3. Detailed knowledge of financial products/services, credit union financial statements, loan loss reserve calculations and risk management (concentration, interest rate, and credit). In-depth knowledge of information business intelligence, data architecture, and data structures. Excellent planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Ability to take abstract information and visualize quantitative methods to build useful applications within a financial environment.
5. Ability to extrapolate information from large amounts of data to develop presentations and report to Board of Directors and Senior Management.
6. Ability to clearly and accurately communicate instructions or ideas. Ability to comprehend business terminology, concepts, and conversations.
7. Comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel (spreadsheet modeling), VBA, MS Access, SQL, and other database software and computer languages.
8. Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
Candidates interested in the Vice President of Business Intelligence position must submit their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President/Chief Lending Officer (VP/CLO)
The VP/Chief Lending Officer will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Credit Union’s loan programs including: direct and indirect consumer and mortgage lending and collections. The successful candidate will have a strong passion and curiosity for innovation and technology with experience in implementing technology to enhance the member experience.
Requirements for this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field plus a minimum of ten years’ of progressively responsible experience managing collections, consumer lending, and mortgage lending.
• Minimum of five years of supervisory experience is required.
• Thorough knowledge of federal and state credit union laws, rules and regulations as they pertain to consumer and real estate lending and collections.
• Thorough knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and leadership techniques.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and member service skills.
• A proven ability to build and manage a diverse loan portfolio.
• Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships are essential.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and database programs.
Candidates interested in the Vice President/Chief Lending Officer position must submit their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com