Enhancements to the Mobile Banking App (Starting February 15, 2016)
- Quick Balance with Transaction History - This will give the users the ability to see balances and transaction history by swiping down from the top of the login screen without having to log into the app.
How To Activate Feature:
1. Log In
2. Go to the 'More' menu option and tap Settings
3. Tap Quick Balance and select 'On'
4. Log Out and Swipe Down from the top half of the Log In Screen to see the quick balance.
- iPhone 6/6 Plus Native Resolution - Images and text will be optimized for the larger display sizes for these devices.
METRO Mobile Banking AppThe METRO mobile app allows members convenient access to their METRO accounts with the same level of security as the desktop platform. Manage your finances and perform secure transactions on your iPhone ®, iPad ® or Android ™ anywhere – anytime!
- TouchID Login (for devices with Apple's TouchID technology)
- Pay bills
- Check account balances
- View check images
- View account history
- Transfer between accounts
- Locate METRO Branches, CO-OP ATMs or Shared Branches using GPS navigation
FIRST-TIME USERSPlease Note – You must be enrolled in online banking to use this mobile app. If you’re already enrolled in online banking, simply sign on using your login credentials.
LOGIN SECURITY FEATURETo authenticate first time users the system generates a text message or voice call to a phone number stored in the online banking system.
For assistance with login, troubleshooting or accounts related questions, please call our Phone Center at 888-907-3628 during regular business hours.
Click on the logos or search for San Diego Metropolitan CU in the Apple App Store or SDMCU in Google Play.
METRO Mobile app is provided without charge. Texting or data fees may apply when using this app. Please check with your wireless carrier regarding fees. To learn how we protect your privacy, please click here.