MetroLine Telephone Banking
Have a phone and need round-the-clock access to your METRO accounts? Can't get to a computer with internet access? Try our automated teller service from any touch-tone phone. All you need is your Member Number and an Access Code.
What can you do?
- Account Inquiries
- Verify Deposits
- Verify Withdrawals
- Checks Paid Inquiries
- Hear information for obtaining loan and savings rates
- Transfer Between Accounts & Memberships (Please call for set up)
- Request Withdrawal by Check
- Make Loan Payments
- Report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards
How to access:
Accessing MetroLine is easy. Follow these steps:
- Call 619-291-7101 or 800-829-1919 if you're outside San Diego.
- Enter "1" for English or "2" for Spanish.
- Enter your member number and # sign.
- Enter your access code and # (Enter "0" if you need assistance).
Dial 1: Account & Loan Inquiries
Dial 2: Payments, Transfers and Withdrawals
Dial 3: New Member & Other Activities
Dial Zero: Transfer to a Phone Representative (during regular business hours)
Important points to remember
- Accounts are conveniently labeled as, for example, "1" for Savings, "2" for Checking or "152" for Loans. (Please verify account labels in online banking or call 619.297.4835 for assistance)
- Always press # sign after entering your member number, access code, account numbers, transaction amounts and check numbers.
- When entering a dollar amount, no decimals are needed. You must include cents, even if it is zero. For $100, enter 10000 or for $275.25, enter 27525.
- Enter "1" to confirm or "2" to cancel a transaction.
- Press "*" to return to the previous menu.
- Press "0" for Credit Union Assistance. (During regular business hours)
- "Other Accounts" in the menu system refers to non-primary Checking or Savings.