Manage your finances online, anytime, anywhere.
Managing your finances online is quick and easy. With our secure 24-hour access, you can check account balances, transfer funds, generate transaction histories, view online statements and even pay bills! Best of all, you control the when and where you want to manage your accounts.
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Email alerts (Loan payments, balance changes & account maturity notifications)
- View images of checks
- Minimized threat of enhanced security login
- Ability to place stop payments
- Ability to personalize account names
- Request to update your address
- Send secure emails to the Credit Union
- Direct connection and full compatibility with Quicken
Quicken Personal Finance Software UsersYou now have the capability to download account information directly into Quicken. Syncing your METRO accounts directly lets you manage your personal and household finances quickly and easily without manually entering each withdrawal, payment or deposit.
Discover how MetroNet direct connect with Quicken can help you collect and consolidate financial information to:
- Save time during tax season
- Forecast your cash flow
- Get instant insights into your spending
- Be sure charges, payments and deposits are accurate
- Create and follow a budget
- Create a plan to reduce your debt
To Initiate a Sync:
To start the direct connectivity with your METRO account, simply add San Diego Metropolitan CU during the New/Add Accounts set up process in Quicken. For a complete step-by-step, go to Quicken Sync in the Related Services section.
*Please Note: For security, a new and separate Quicken password will be required to complete the sync process. Passwords must be 6 to 8 digits in length and can include alpha or numeric characters.