Electronic Bill Payment
With online BillPay, you'll save money and get back some of that precious thing we all need more of...time!
- Pay anyone and any company in the US.**
- View & track payments all in one site.
- Make one time or recurring payments.
- Enjoy unlimited number of payments per month.
- Payments can be received within 2 business days.*
- Avoid late fees and mailing delays.
- 12 months of payment history.
- The ability to receive electronic versions of bills from payees (optional).
- Due date notification.
- Set up email alerts when bills have been received, paid or missing.
- Add a secondary back up debit account (METRO accounts only).
- Specify start and ending date for recurring payments.
- Payees can be categorized by type (credit card, auto, house, etc.) and sorted for easy budgeting.
- Totals are presented at the end of pending payments section.
- Modify existing recurring payments.
- If payments were sent via check(s), you can view the date when it was cleared by the payee!
- Payments can be processed the same day if scheduled before 6:30 pm PST.
- Easy enrollment process. Use BillPay immediately once the application has been processed!
How To Sign Up:
- Log on to online banking using your member and access code
- Click on Bill Payment button and then click on 'Click here to sign up for Bill Payment.'
- Fill out the application and click 'Submit.' Within 1-2 business days, you will receive a confirmation email to access BillPay.
*Electronic payments can take up to two (2) business days to reach their destination for payees who can accept electronic payments and four (4) business days following the scheduled date if the payee is paid by check. Scheduled holidays are considered a non-business day and may result in delays in payment scheduling. There are no monthly service charges for BillPay. Regular non-sufficient funds and stop payment fees apply. See Fee Schedule for details. Excessive NSF activities may result in a closure or blockage of your BillPay account. BillPay requires a checking account as a funding source. Maximum payment amount is $9,999.99 per payee and a daily limit of $19,999.99. BillPay adheres to all state and federal regulations including OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). BillPay is a service offered to the membership through a partnership agreement with FIS, formerly Metavante, a leading electronic bill payment provider.
Inactivity in excess of 120 days will result in a closure of BillPay service.
**BillPay does not support any court-directed, government, DMV or tax related payments. Payments set up to go to any of these payees may not be paid.