Coverdell Education Savings Account
This account, generally established by a parent, grandparent or friend/relative, is intended as a tool for assisting with the cost of a child's education. The account must be established for the child prior to age 18 & must be used prior to age 30.
- Enjoy the benefit of tax-deferred earnings & withdrawals if the funds are used as intended for education
- Generous contributions up to $2,000 per year, per child, may be made
- Automatic deposits offer a convenient & worry-free method for setting aside funds
- Tiered accounts enable you to earn greater dividends with greater balances
- Statements mailed quarterly
- Low minimum deposit of $25