METRO Investment Services
Get Your Plans Underway
Are you on course to reach your financial destination? Whether you need assistance with launching your plan, or just need help to smooth out the ride, your METRO investment professional can work with you to establish a clear direction.
You'll also receive ongoing guidance and solutions to help you stay on course for the long term.
Keep Things Smooth and Steady
With a focus on your unique needs along with a consultative, personalized approach, we'll help keep your investments on smooth and steady course.
Your dedicated investment professional will work with you to devise an investment plan that integrates a number of critical strategies such as:
- Balance - investments that consider your objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance
- Diversification - spreading your assets among a range of investments
- Dollar cost averaging - investing a fixed amount in set intervals*
- Asset allocation - a methodical approach to determining an investment mix to help you meet multiple objectives
- Tax-deferral - investing for growth using investments with earnings that are tax-deferred until withdrawn during retirement
- Small business planning - special strategies and investment services for the self-employed or small business
For more information, visit our Metro Investment Services website!
For a complimentary, no-obligation consultation, call a Metro Investment Services professional advisor at 619-278-5992.
*Dollar-cost averaging does not assure a profit and does not protect against loss in declining markets. Since dollar-cost averaging involves continued investing regardless of fluctuating securities prices, you should consider the ability to continue purchases over an extended period of time.
Wendy Cundari, CRPC
Vice President, Wealth Management
CL License No. OA32064
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Specializing in Retirement and Estate Conservation
- Receive ongoing guidance to help you stay on course for the long term
- Schedule your free personal one-on-one investment and retirement planning consultation today
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.
Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.